Hi all you beautiful people! I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely lipstickandkittens at http://aworkofartifice.wordpress.com/ which I appreciate so so very much. I’ve already shared so many random facts about myself through these award posts in the past year so I am sure you all must be tired of reading it but let me see if I can come up with something new that I haven’t shared lol.
To participate, you must…
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I have a weird emotional attachment to my clothes. I cannot get rid of anything. It pains me! I still have things in my closet from 10 years ago that I obviously don’t wear but I say to myself … well maybe one day I’ll need it so it stays in my closet. It’s a serious problem.
2. If I don’t have any earrings on, I feel naked and I cannot leave my house without them. If I happen to forget earrings by some chance, I will fully turn around, go back home and put some damn earrings on. I’ve been late to work many times because of this scenario lol
3. I have a serious problem with matching. I have to match! Sometimes I go overboard with it, like down to my bra and panties.
4. I suffer from severe anxiety, OCD to be exact. Ahhh
5. I also suffer from terrible chronic migraines and have migraine attacks quite often. This actually prevents me from being able to wear perfume. Because anything and everything can trigger an attack. But I still do it anyway!
6. I am obsessed with all things beauty and fashion, duh! which is why I have the blog lol and I have been this way since I was a little girl, blame my grandma! From the age of 2 I was fascinated with heels, dresses and lipstick and there was no turning back.
7. Even though fashion and beauty is where my heart is, I have a degree in Criminal Psychology but I have been working for the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (Toronto) for the past 2 years… I know I know I am random and all over the map!
Thanks again to lipstickandkittens for the nomination .. I nominate the following people, It’s not 15 so I apologize for changing the rules here but these are the ones I’d love to nominate.
Kisses to all!