I have been nominated for 3 Liebster awards second time around. I remember the first time it happened some months ago and I was so flattered, well I am just as flattered this time around. You guys are awesome and I appreciate all your likes and comments. With all these questions I have answered for you here, here is even more insight into who I am 🙂
I should say first that there are different variations of the Liebster award but I’ve selected the following and will go based off of that.
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
11 Random Facts about me (This will be hard because I already listed these before ahhh let’s see what new ones I can come up with!)
1. I used to fight a lot as a teenager and in my early 20s lol. Whether it was verbal altercations or physical. I had a real bad anger problem. Still working on it… without the fighting of course.
2. Which brings me to my point 2… as a result of it, I’ve been arrested once in my life and I am not proud of it.
3. I have a degree in Criminal Psychology and that I am proud of 🙂
4. I am extremely clumsy. I am a total klutz. I literally walk into walls and doors and my legs are always covered in bruises.
5. I don’t believe in best friends… had one for 13 years who was more like my sister and then a bitter enemy.
6. I LOVE being alone. Alone time, me time, going shopping alone, going on walk alone, being home alone. LOVE IT!!!
7. Music is my everything. I play piano, flute, I can sing and read music and I ‘ve danced salsa professionally.
8. People tell me I am cold and I say they’re just sensitive. I have no filter on my mouth and I used to think I should be more considerate but fuck it.
9. I love tattoos and I have about 8 currently and I am covering my body in quotes so I can be like a book of different sayings that represents me and my life.
10. Living through the war in my country, seeing people die and then coming to Toronto and being picked on as a young child, (then me beating their ass) lol shaped me into a strong woman I am today.
11. I suffer from Anxiety. Severely.
Now onto the questions. So i was going to do all 3 sets of questions by the lovely ladies separately but a lot of the questions happen to be the same so I will just group them together!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was encouraged by my friends and I thought hey why not, I always get compliments on my fashion, my style and my make up and everyone seems to ask me about random things when it comes to what I am wearing, and I enjoy it so I thought I can do this. It’ll be fun.
2. What’s you favourite item in your wardrobe?
I love all my jumpsuits. I am obsessed with jumpsuits.
3. What’s your favourite holiday (Christmas, Valentines, Hallloween) of the year and why?
I don’t have one to be honest. I think in Canada all Holidays are so commercialized and the meaning of it all got lost a long time ago. Can I say my bday? LOL can that be a holiday? lol
4. What has been your favourite vacation destination?
MI YAYO lol MIAMI
5. What’s your number one fake tan?
I don’t fake tan all that much but when I do I use St. Tropez. Love it cuz it looks so natural.
6. What’s your skin routine at night. Clean your face or sleep on it?
I have rosacea so I definitely have to clean my face every single night. It consists of Cetaphil cleanser and face cream by VICHY
7. Do you bin your makeup according to expiry date?
No.. is that bad lol
8. What do you love most about blogging?
I love sharing what I enjoy about fashion and beauty and I love seeing the same from others and I love my blogger friends I made that put a smile on my face every day. 🙂
9. What beauty product could you not live without?
If I had to pick one it would be my VICHY foundation.
10. What’s your favourite high street store?
I don’t got one .
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own and what price was your most expensive pair?
I have 100s of shoes… gosh I dont’ know.. and the most expensive had to be about 400CAD give or take.
12. Name a person you consider to be your ultimate role model.
My grandma. She was the definition of a true lady, class, sass and strength.
13. On what would you rather spend your money – exotic trip or new clothing?
14. If you would have an opportunity to use a time machine – but only once! – what period of world’s history would you visit?
This is a good question…Romantic era.. because it was all about art, music and intellectual movement.
15. Name three persons (men, women or both, dead or alive) that you find sexy !
Jennifer Lopez is the most beautiful women ever and I was any little bit of lesbo…lol… I’ll stop there.
Anthony Romeo Santos from Bachata group Aventura.. I am blanking out on the third but I love men that look a little rough around the edges and have ton of tattoos lol
16. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Yes all my ratchet shows I watch, Bad Girls Club, Mob Wives, Love and Hip Hop.. ahhh
17. Name your dream city you would love to live in!
What is your biggest fear?
Needles and diseases lol
18. What movie or song would describe your life ?
I truly don’t know. I don’t think there is one honestly. I should write my own lol.
Here are my nominees and my questions for them:
Emily at glamvasion
Amria at http://amriaa.wordpress.com/
Amy at http://llewsoba.wordpress.com/
Mammu at http://mammulikes.wordpress.com/
Caryl at http://carylalmelor.com/category/beauty/
tlisted at http://tlisted.wordpress.com
Nicole L at http://tlisted.wordpress.com
1. What is the scariest thing you ever done?
2. Who is one person, dead or alive that you would love to meet and why?
3. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them for the first time?
4. What is one of your really bad habits?
5. What is your greatest accomplishment thus far?
6. If you are running late and you can only put make up on one facial feature, what would it be? Eyebrows, Eyes, Lips or Foundation on your face?
7. What is your alltime go to fragrance?
8. Are you high maintenance?
9. If you could change your first name, what would it be?
10. What is your biggest insecurity when it comes to your body?