Thank you ladies. It really means a lot!!!
I noticed there are a few different varations of these awards but perhaps I can sort of combine the two and see what I come up with.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Random Facts about me:
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
- Pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Go to your nominee’s blogs and notify them.
Questions from Niki:
- What is your dream holiday/vacation?
Bora Bora!!! Ahhh
- Skirts or dresses?
Dresses all the way.
- If you could star as anyone in any film/TV show, who would you be and in which film/TV show?
Ha it would be Letty from Fast and the Furious lol and it’s because she is so bad ass. She is sexy, she is tough, can kick some serious ass, she has a hot man and she is all girly around him, but yet she is a beast when she races. Yeah love it!
- What is your signature make up look?
Gosh, this changed. Used to be any kind of eyeshadow design look. Now, it’s a winged liquid eyeliner, mascara, bit of bronzer and some kind of barbie pink lipstick.
- If you were cursed forever and had to pick one, would you rather be really hairy all over or bald all over?
Definitely BALD all over. I hate hair, it grosses me out, I think it’s dirty and disgusting. I have a serious issue with hair and remove it from absolutely everywhere except my head and eyebrows. So if I was to be bald all over it would be wonderful and there are always wigs and eyebrow pencils.
- Favourite beauty brand?
Drug store: NYX ( close second Maybelline) High End: Illamasqua
- Favourite clothing/accessories/footwear store?
I really don’t have one. Can I say a department store? Winners! lol
- What is that one guilty pleasure food that you know you shouldn’t have but can’t help yourself?
CHEESECAKE! Actually any kind of pastry. My sweet tooth is on another level of crazy.
- How do you apply your foundation? (fingers/brushes/sponges/etc)
Mainly with my fingers. I have better control and I can blend it better. I do use a sponge from time to time.
- What’s your top secret fashion or beauty tip?
Coconut Oil for everything! Hair nourishment, scalp, skin, nail cuticles, feet, etc. COCONUT OIL.
Questions from Tori:
1. Would you rather shop online or in the store?
Definitely in the store. I need to see, touch and feel.
2. What is one of your favorite memories?
Hmm.. my 27th birthday when my friends surprised me, rented a limo, took me out, made it so extra special for me like I was a princess. I just remember so much love that day. Ahh how things change… but even so, that was a great memory.
3. MACs or PCs?
4. Would you rather only purchase high end makeup or drugstore makeup for the rest of your life?
Drug store. These days drug store products have stepped up their game and there are some amazing and affordable things you can find.
5. Have you ever dyed your hair?
haha… did you see my picture? Yes I dyed my hair first when I was 18 and haven’t stopped since. Currently, I’m purple.
6. Name one thing from the top of your bucket list?
Is it bad that I don’t have a bucket list?
7. What is one makeup item you couldn’t live without?
8. Is there any makeup items you are craving but just can’t justify the price of?
I want a YSL lipstick. I hear they dont last that long so I cant justify spending 50 dollars on it.
9. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
Girl, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? lol
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What’s your perfect date?
I’m pretty simple when it comes to this. A nice walk somewhere by the water, maybe get some food first and then take a nice walk and just chat . Nothing over the top. Makes me feel uncomfortable. lol.
I nominate the following bloggers:
I suppose I cannot nominate the girls that nominated me although I would’ve 🙂
1. The Diary of a Curly Girl – diaryofacurlygirl.com
2. As the Style Turns – asthestyleturns.wordpress.com
3. Polished Intuition – polishedintuition.com
4. Which me will I be today – whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com
5. Lola Nicole Make up – lolanicole.com
VERSATILE BLOGGER NOMINATIONS:
6. Make me pretty chic – makemeprettychic.wordpress.com
7. Jacqlyn in Wonderland – jacqlyninwonderland.wordpress.com
8. Ms Ferox – msferox.com
9. Mammu – mammulikes.wordpress.com
10. So Many Lovely Things – somanylovelythings.com
THANK YOU AGAIN AND LOVERRRS YOU ALL!!